Home Find a professional Feedback Find out what's new at Divorce Online

Old 02-18-2017, 11:33 AM   #31
2ndWind

Re: Here's to 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghead1 View Post
Enough Californians were satisfied enough to vote him (Brown) a 4th term. He ain't everyone's cup of tea, but I see him neither as a good-ol boy, nor a game-player.
He certainly beats his predecessors Davis and Schwarzenegger. He learned a lot from his father, Edmond G. "Pat" Brown, governor when I was a little kid in the 1960s (my parents were die-hard Republicans). You weren't born then, right ghead?

We had the worst rainstorms in 6 years in the greater L.A. area yesterday. I just read that they may be the worst since 1995.
2ndWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 02:35 PM   #32
ghead1

Ha ha 2nd... Born 1960, but not very politically active until 1976 Who here would believe I favored Reagan over Carter in 1976?

We got 3.25 inches of rain from yesterday morning until today. A little roof leakage around the stovepipe, but nothing that can't be fixed.

We had a metal roof put in 2015. It is so cool to hear rain on a metal roof.

Hi steamy, thanks for checking on me! It's so muddy! and I'm keeping the mares in the barn a lot, so you know what THAT means At least their feet stay dry, keeping thrush in check. One of them is recovering from pigeon fever, though, bummer. She is very healthy otherwise.

Seng T'san
ghead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 08:48 PM   #33
steamy

Pigeon fever?? Seems like I have heard of it but...hope it is easily rooted out.

Again I am amazed at how gigantic CA is...glad you & company are not in any danger. I have an 🙄 assumption that SF is northern CA...

Wish DOL could become a discussion board again. Sorry SD but it is not tolerated. RT is a bully & finally has the few he needs to collaborate anything he posts.

Watch C-Span Washington Journel every morning 7-10 am.

I check in to see if tolerance has had an emergence...

Will always check in when I am coming to CA...BLUE, 2nd, Ghead...
Not everything is about politics....right?
Old 02-18-2017, 09:38 PM   #34
RealTime

Pardon me, steam. But weren't you leaving?
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #35
RealTime

Hi Steam --

I've given you a chance to reply. You've chosen not to take it. Cool. Let me be quite frank.

Every six months, SD comes in here for a visit. Often he will ask a question. Seldom does he respond. Again, that is perfectly cool. He asked a question. I gave him an answer, citing facts and opinion. I do not think that I acted like a bully. If SD thinks that I acted like a bully, he is perfectly within his rights to register a complaint with the Bold Ones. As are you. And I will live with whatever instructions that I am given.

I very deliberately have not addressed you in months. Simply because we cannot communicate. I would ask that you not address me further. If you feel that I am bullying another member, please complain to the management. Again, I will take whatever direction that I am given.

I am tired of your passive-aggressive b^llsh^t. I will not put up with it any longer.